Ready to Learn Brazilian Portuguese?
You've come to the right place
Hi, I’m Fernando Nonohay. I’ve created FWBP to help learners to communicate more effectively and get fluent faster. Learning a language shouldn’t be a chore – it should be fun and exciting! If you’re starting from scratch, you can try the first lesson of my Brazilian Portuguese Essentials course completely free. If you need customised one-to-one lessons, you can book a free 30-mins chat so we can talk about your learning goals. Well, that’s my intro bit. Now go and explore FWBP! And don’t hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions, comments, or just want to say ‘oi’!
- Learn the most common phrases and structures used by Brazilians in everyday situations
- Learn the most common sounds in Portuguese and the pronunciation tricks you need to speak with more confidence
- Learn how Brazilians speak in real life
- Get personalised feedback with Pronunciation Assignments
- Quizzes and Question Area
From the Blog
In this post we’ll learn the different ways you can pronounce the letter o in Brazilian Portuguese words.